Read the Sealed letter from the Council, then the Fragments of the annals of the Guilds. It is recommended to know about the runes, too.
There are 7 different endings:
1. Recover the Crown of Kings from the Archmaster of Mampang.
2. Free the leader of the Council and kill the traitor.
3. Clean the Undercity and collect the Relics of Power.
4. Find a Cure for the Curse of the Darc Armor.
5. Take the control over the Balrogs legion.
6. Banish the Hordes of Demons from our Plane and return.
7. Kill all the council members.
This is an old version. Current version here: Conflux III.
- Council level: Ra locks.
- Sudden death: reward and traps.
- Mines: unstable roof.
- Spiders lair: furnitures.
- Sewers: furnitures.
- Neta: furnitures.
- Bottom of Ashes Stairs: Thieves Maze.
- Crypt: Spiteful Spittles.
- the archmage of Mampang should be more impredictable.
- Council level and vexirks: harder.
- experience progression should be faster.
- some mispells and moria texts.
- precious charges.
- the false exit should always require a rope.
- the stick stuck door had the wrong graphic.
- the final demon after the sudden death will wait for the party.
- lots of wrong decorations.
- the egg chamber could be opened by monsters.
- there was a way to create a powergolem too powerful.
- Smaug health.
- "Emerald Guardians" text put back.
- some texts and false walls in the prison
- unlimited experience bug in the egg chambers
- cell of prizes' examinator
- the "supplies for the strong" was not working as wanted.
- Shrimp bug... again!
- Gothmog's text bugs
- generators at 03(25,24), 07(25,30), 13(00,23)
- mace of Order glitch
- trial crash
The official release!
V2.a to 2.f
- several new layouts and traps.
- the lucky stones idea from Charlatan75
- several graphics (by Cowsmanaut and Charlatan75)
- objects names
- special pushbutton and objectholder bug
- some texts problems.
- clones problem
- texts on stairs and pits
- actuators on false wall
- some CSBuild related bugs
- the bridge riddle from "Tower of Chaos". (PaulH, I hope you don't mind. I just loved too much this idea).
- furnitures and texts for a better atmosphere
- mildew references
- enfers references
- traps from Christopher's dungeons (like the EE doors). Thank you Christopher.
Switched to CSBuild
- overpopulating bugs