Follow these instructions:
- Download Dungeon Master for X68000 or Chaos Strikes Back for X68000.
- Download Win68K (high speed version), an X68000 emulator for Windows.
- On the X68000 Emulators & System Files at the Japanese Computer Emulation Centre, download the X68000 CG and IPL ROM files found under the "X68000 system images" section.
- Uncompress WinX68K, the game and the ROM in the same folder on your hard drive.
- Run "winx68k.exe".
- Insert the floppy disk image(s):
- For dungeon Master, click on the menu "FDD1", and select the file "DungeonMasterX6800030Savedisk.hdm". Then click on the menu "FDD0", and select the file "DungeonMasterX6800030.hdm"
- For Chaos Strikes Back, click on the menu "FDD0", and select the file "ChaosStrikesBackX68000.hdm"
- The game should now load. Press F12 to capture / release the mouse cursor during emulation.
- If you have an error message when you run the emulator with the word "DirectDraw", you should use a 16 bit color depth for your Windows desktop before running the emulator (go to Control Panel / Display / Settings tab).