Scans of the Dungeon Master II for IBM PS/V Box, Manual, Floppy disks, etc.
If you can help, please E-mail
me! Check Contributions wanted
for a list of other missing content.
- Dungeon Master II for IBM PS/V version 1.0 (Japanese) [Supplied by dungeon.master]
This archive contains the files from the original three floppy disks, as well as disk images in WinImage format.
- Crack for Dungeon Master II for IBM PS/V version 1.0 (Japanese) [Supplied by kentaro.k-21]
To apply the crack, just replace the original FIRE.EXE file by the one supplied in the archive or follow these steps:
- The original FIRE.EXE file is compressed with LZEXE. Use UNLZEXE to uncompress the file.
- Open the file in a hexadecimal editor.
- Go to offset 21989h and replace 'BE 03' by 'EB 43' (this replaces the asm instruction "mov si,0003" by "JMP $+43"). This will remove the protection check when you start a new game.
- Go to offset 1FB77h and replace '56 57 1E' by 'E9 8B 01' (this replaces the asm instruction 'push si' by 'jmp 1045'). This will remove the protection check when you save the game.
How to play IBM PS/V games under Windows? (Dungeon Master II)
What is an IBM PS/V?